Below are the key points for admit card or hall ticket for amrita entrance exam-engineering 2014:
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination without valid hall ticket. In the Examination hall, candidate should produce the hall ticket when demanded by the invigilator.
- The Hall Ticket generated by the software will contain the Registration Number of the candidate and address of the Exam centre allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates shall download the Hall Tickets from the University website by entering Application Number and Date of Birth. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post.
- In the examination hall each candidate shall sign the attendance sheet. This signature shall be identical with the signatures on the Application form and the Hall Ticket. During the examination, the candidate’s left hand thumb impression also will be taken in the attendance sheet for identification. Thumb impression will be taken again at the time of admission for comparison.
- Candidates shall retain their hall tickets used at the examination hall having seal and signature of the invigilator and produce the same at the time of counselling